BIOGAS – treatments for Anaerobic Digesters.
WERBATEC EFIOX -
Hydrogen Sulphide Scavenger for anaerobic digesters
- Safe to handle, non-toxic
- A natural iron based product – sourced in Europe
- Biodegradable packaging option
- Low CO2 footprint
- Yields a fertile digestate
- Pelletised iron oxide
- Removes H2S in the gas phase
- Works well in high humidity environments
- Extends the life of activated carbon by up to 400%
- Leaves non-hazardous waste that can be used as soil improver
- Effective and low cost odour control agent
- A carefully balanced blend of trace elements: Cobalt, Nickel, Selenium, Zinc, etc.
- Ensures healthy digester function
- Supplies bacteria with essential nutrients
- Maximises methanogen activity
- Tailored blends can be provided to meet specific customer needs
- Proteins that act as biological catalysts
- Improve and speed-up digestion
- Cellulase breaks down cellulose-rich feedstocks (straw, maize and silage)
- Pectinase works on feedstocks such as rye
- Facilitates agitation and viscosity control
- Enables more complete digestion and thus a significant increase in methane yield
- Stabilises difficult feedstocks such as chicken waste, manure, abattoir waste and municipal solid waste (MSW)
- Scavenges ammonium (NH4+) and increases nitrogen bioavailability in digestates
- Boosts methane levels
- Allows more flexible feedstock selection thus reducing input costs
- Low CO2 footprint
- Prevent foaming before it occurs
- Rapidly eradicate foam after formation
GEOTHERMAL – treatments for geothermal wells, equipment, spas and water plants.
Scale inhibitor for georthermal wells, surface equipment and pipelines
- Inhibits crystal growth for the following scale problems
- Calcium Carbonate, CaCO3
- Calcium Sulphate, CaSO4
- Barium Sulphate, BaSO4
- Strontium Sulphate, SrSO4
- Plant based product from a renewable source in Europe.
- Safe to handle, non-toxic.
- Processed using wind and biogas power – zero CO2 footprint.
- OSPAR/HOCNF registered.
- Potable water approved (NSF standard 60, KIWA- ATA).
- Can be discharged into aquatic environments safely.
- Harmless to humans.